Loreto Letterkenny is a Catholic school committed to the development of the whole person. The school endeavours to develop student responsibility for learning in a safe, caring and spiritual environment, where each individual experiences personal success and fulfillment.
- To maintain the Catholic ethos of the school.
- To cherish all students, regardless of intellectual ability, or of emotional, social or physical disadvantage.
- To provide a broad academic curriculum, where every student has the opportunity to perform at her best level.
- To foster the spiritual, social, creative, physical, emotional and moral well-being of students.
- To promote a culture of respect and courtesy throughout the school and community.
- To encourage students to take responsibility for their behaviour and learning.
- To provide a safe and healthy environment for all members of the school community.
- To foster respect for other creeds and ethnic groups.
- To provide extra-curricular activities matched to the needs, abilities and interests of students.
- To encourage parents, teachers and students to work together in partnership.
- To promote appreciation of and respect for the natural environment.