Code of behaviour.doc
The overall aim of our discipline system is:
- To facilitate learning within the school.
- To promote positive behaviour and good citizenship
- To ensure the health and safety of all in our school community.
- Students are expected to be courteous, respectful and well mannered to all staff and fellow students at all times.
- Students are expected to apply themselves diligently to their work at all times in order to reach their full potential
- Any behaviour in class that disrupts the work of others is considered a very serious offence. All students have a responsibility to behave in a manner expected by the school.
- Students must treat all school property and equipment according to the norms of the school.